Terms and Conditions
The object of our services
Through this website primary and any contact via e-mail or any advertising campaign, we introduce and offer various services hold by us and co-operators and mediate to any kind of accommodation, transport, sightseeing ,board as well as any other objective results and connects with a holiday package and preferences.
Aperis is a licensed Tour Operator company by Greek Ministry of Tourism under license no 1247E70000058401
All prices mentioned to website or any other mean of advertising or social media are in Euro(€)
All prices mentioned to aperis.gr or any other promotion via email or advertising to Google or social media listed to our services or in any mediation for an individual Holiday Package and clearly refer to including amenities and not including
• During the 48 hours before the scheduled date of any of our services, cancellations do not apply.
• Changes can be arranged only upon availability and additional costs may be charged.
• aperis.gr is not responsible for any postponement of a scheduled service due to weather, strikes etc. In this case the entire price of the service is refunded and no reimbursement claim, due to possible changes in your program or other services, is accepted.
• aperis.gr is not responsible for any circumstance where the customer is prevented from performing any service on the scheduled date and time due to strikes, natural phenomena, force majeure etc. In this case the cancellation fees are as described in each service and the customer has no claim from aperis.gr for any refund, reimbursement etc.
• Cancellations should be mailed to email@example.com
Art n Therapy and Energy Healing sessions & Trekking activities
• In case of cancelling an arranged session or activity 48 hours before the scheduled date of arrival, aperis.gr has the right to withhold 100% of the cost of each booking.
• In case of cancelling an arranged session or activity 15 days or less before the scheduled date of arrival, a cancellation fee will be withheld according to the hotelier , transportation company and instructor’s cancellation policy.
• In case of cancelling an arranged session just after the booking confirmation or a week later the client will get a full refund, banker’s expenses will be withhold
After every booking confirmation you will be contacted the cancellation policy
• In case of cancelling during the 48 hours before the scheduled date of a trip, aperis.gr has the right to withhold 100% of the cost of each trip.
• In case of cancelling up to 2 days before the scheduled time of a trip, the client will get a 100% refund of the cost of each trip.
Every case of cancelling has to do and deal with all the parts of a Holiday Package and individual /tailor made Package such as cancellation fees and policy of a Car Rental Company, a Hotelier, a restaurant. Each company(Car Rental, Restaurant,Hotelier,Travel Agency) has its own cancellation policy and fees. Most common cancelling 5-21 days before the arranged time of arrival will charge cancellation fees (total or partial depending on the accommodation, season,etc)
Safety commitment against Covid-19
All the employees and co-operators deal with the Covid-19 regulations and National rules as primary objective the safety of our quests.
Under 18 Children
Our services are not directed to children under 18. The use of any of our services is permitted only with the writing approval of a parent or a legal guardian. Experiment laboratories are held by professionals and are completely safe. Private Rib cruises are held with safety equipment.
All the paths have moderate difficulty. Solemn Declaration of good physical condition or no any health problem is required from each participant before the the start of any path .
Aperis is not a car rental company.Through co-operators mediates for organizing and booking on behalf of each client to provide car as a necessary need for each traveler especially for tailor made packages. Driving lisence,ID,passport are required on the pickup date. Photocopies are not acceptable.
The protection of personal data on trade is ensured by Alpha e-Commerce, the secure pay center provided by Alpha Bank. All the information of your credit card is recorded directly at the site of the bank with a strong encryption system in a safe environment, ensuring the confidentiality of the transaction. Alpha Bank has the control to complete the transaction and informs our company only for the success or failure of the payment and it doesn’t give information about the client’ s credit card.
Accepted credit cards and payment methods:
All the personal data required before and after your booking are used only for the organizing of each package at time. Further that before and after your arrival to complete each package you may need further information or change. Aperis uses your personal data while your stay in Greece to stay connected with you and provide a much better quality of service .Aperis uses your personal data for your better service and further communication about new offers, new packages .In case you want to remove your personal data(Name, mail) from our clients list you should apply on firstname.lastname@example.org .For individual packages aperis will forward your personal data to each hotelier and car rental company as they require to ensure all reservations.
All the content of this website belongs to aperis.gr.